coal, cake, wood chips
fuel oil, diesel
To increase the calorific value of fuel combustion.
The main element of the VTC combustion device is a narrow inclined air distribution grate in the form of a moving belt made of cast iron or steel grate, moved by a drive.
The length of the grate is 3000-65000 mm, the angle of inclination is 100-120. The grill is equipped with seals that ensure minimal air leakage and prevent spillage of layer material into the sub-grill space.
The sub-grate space of the firebox is divided into 4-8 air-tightly separated blast zones.
The first (along the grate) zone is located in its tail section and is designed to supply air under the rear seal towards possible air leaks, to prevent the bed material being knocked out of the combustion chamber. Fresh air is supplied to this zone from one air inlet fan and the back-up of the clean zone.
The following zones, located under the active combustion area, are intended directly for the formation of a fluidized bed.
The last three blast zones located at the front of the boiler serve the process of afterburning the slag (reducing the carbon content to a minimum).
Air supply regulation by zones is performed by dampers installed in the zone blast branch pipes.
The VTKS combustion device supplied with the assembled grate is installed on its own supporting structures.
- The addition of flue gases to the blast air (that is, inert) is applied against slagging, which is carried out by sampling gases from the exhaust of the exhaust fan and supplying them to the intake of the blower fan ... The amount of flue gas supplied is regulated by a damper (recirculation)
- Flue gas recirculation also serves as an in-furnace measure to reduce nitrogen oxides (NOx)
- The grate drive uses reliable and smooth grating speed control in the range of 0-50 m / h, which is achieved by equipping the drive with a frequency-controlled AC motor. < / p>
The use of VTKS furnaces during the modernization of existing boiler houses allows increasing the boiler cell productivity by 20-40% without attracting additional capital costs for the construction of new structures.
- Increasing the productivity of boiler houses without additional construction
- Use up to 70% of substandard coals with a fraction of 0-6 mm as fuel
- Reducing the cost of generated heat by reducing electricity consumption, using cheap fuel, increasing the efficiency of the boiler
- Implementation of the program of promising construction in settlements with a shortage of heat supply
- Solving the problem of coal waste disposal
The design of these boilers allows you to successfully burn both screenings, fines, high-ash and substandard coals, and raw coal with a fraction of up to 50 mm.
This versatility is achieved by changing the configuration of the combustion block and convection part. The pipe section, the boiler furnace and the coal supply system have undergone a significant redesign.
The principal features of a boiler plant with a HTKS (as opposed to a boiler plant with a layered combustion device) is the use of a special combustion device - a HTKS grate with a single pneumo-gravity unit fuel injection, installation of new elements of the piping system, changing the configuration and height of the combustion chamber, organizing a settling chamber in front of the convective bundle, equipping the boiler with a two and three-stage blast air system and an upgraded system for returning entrainment to the furnace.
Air heating installations and hot water devices equipped with VKTS furnaces are devoid of the disadvantages inherent in serial layered combustion furnaces.
- Equipped with VTKS furnaces
- Burning low calorie coals
- Flue gas recirculation
- Uninterrupted fuel supply
Designed to generate saturated or superheated steam used to heat the coolant in heat supply systems, or for the technological needs of the enterprise.Open the "Specifications" table
|Nominal heating capacity||t / h||6.5|
|Working pressure||MPa (kgf / cm)||1.3 (13)|
|Steam outlet temperature||℃||194|
|Feed water temperature||℃||100|
|Design fuel type||coal||Stone / Brown|
|Fuel consumption||kg / h||798/1407|
|Flue gas temperature||℃||210|
|Boiler efficiency (gross) using rated fuel||%||81|
|Capacity regulation range||%||30-100|
Designed to heat the coolant (water) and transfer it to the consumer in the heat supply system.Open the "Specifications" table
|Nominal heating capacity||Gcal / h||30|
|Working pressure||MPa (kgf / cm)||2.5 (25)|
|Design pressure||MPa (kgf / cm)||2.5 (25)|
|Nominal inlet water temperature||℃||70|
|Nominal leaving water temperature||℃||150|
|Nominal water consumption, not less||t / h||375|
|Heating capacity regulation range||%||30|
|Flue gas temperature||℃||230|
|Boiler efficiency (gross) using rated fuel||%||83|
|Boiler hydraulic resistance||MPa (kgf / cm)||0.25 (2.5)|
|Aerodynamic resistance of the gas path||mm water. st.||87|